Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Pet of the Week: Dave Meow-Fews


Our pet of the week is the delightful Dave Meow-fews!

Dave Meow-fews is the only boy in an adorable litter of four stray kittens. He lives with his sisters Ginger, Danica, and Checkers. They were born during the week of the fair. Dave loves to cuddle up in warm places, whether it be a pillow, a pile of clean laundry, or on top of his smaller sisters!
Dave, Ginger, Danica, and Checkers. Adopt them all and you can have your very own Dave Meow-fews band!
He’s an affectionate kitten who purrs back to anyone who want to start a conversation. He also has a hypnotist act, staring into the eyes of the person holding him. (Could his mantra be, “Adopt me…adopt me…!”)

Did I mention they get along with dogs? I'm not sure Pepper here returns the feeling, but the kittens seem to be having a good time!
Through the end of October, Dave Meow-fews, his sisters, and the rest of our kittens have a reduced adoption fee of $50. If you're interested in bringing Dave home, call (507) 201-7287 e-mail wcahsadoptions@gmail.com for an application.
"Pick me...pick me...!"

No comments:

Post a Comment